Table of Contents
This Frozen Yogurt Bark with Berries is a delightful summer treat that combines the goodness of fresh berries with creamy frozen yogurt, resulting in a perfect and healthy indulgence. Our recipe features a delectable blend of honey vanilla yogurt, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, heavy cream, and powdered sugar.
When it comes to easy, delicious, and refreshing summer snacks, this frozen yogurt bark truly shines. In just 10 minutes, without any baking involved, you can have it ready for the freezer. It’s a must-add to your list of delightful treats!
Starting with a luscious vanilla honey yogurt base, this dessert bark boasts a creamy and rich flavor. The addition of raspberries, strawberries, and blueberries creates a delightful berries n’ cream taste that satisfies your cravings. Say goodbye to ice cream and hello to this healthier frozen yogurt alternative!
WHY WE LOVE THIS FROZEN YOGURT BARK RECIPE
- Quick and easy to make
- Even picky eaters love it
- Healthy snack
- Cool and refreshing summer treat
- Only 10 minutes to prep
- No-bake snack
- Can change up the fruit or yogurt for new flavors
- Simple, short ingredients list
- Vanilla honey yogurt
- Powdered sugar
- Heavy cream
- Lime juice
HOW TO MAKE FROZEN YOGURT BARK WITH BERRIES
This recipe will come together in 5 easy steps and just 10 minutes prep. Then, it’s ready for the freezer. It’s such a simple and delicious summertime snack!
- Stir together yogurt, powdered sugar, cream, and lime juice.
- Pour mixture over your prepared baking sheet and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle with strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries.
- Freeze for 3-4 hours.
- Cut into bars and serve.
VARIATIONS / OPTIONS / ADD-INS
- VANILLA HONEY YOGURT: Vanilla honey yogurt is absolutely delicious, but if you can’t find a yogurt in that flavor, you can use plain yogurt and add 1 teaspoon of vanilla and 1 Tablespoon of honey to it. Or use vanilla yogurt and add 1 Tablespoon of honey.
- HEAVY CREAM: Replace this with milk or half and half.
- POWDERED SUGAR: You can also use granulated sugar instead, though the taste will be a little different.
- LIME JUICE: Lemon Juice is a great alternative here. You can also use fresh juice or juice from concentrate.
- STRAWBERRIES: Whatever is your favorite type of fruit can be added to this recipe. I would recommend bananas, sliced grapes, kiwi, or even pineapple.
Other Healthier Snack Recipes
- Homemade Granola
- Grilled Corn Salsa
- Grilled Pineapple
- Air Fryer Cherry Pop Tarts
- Air Fryer Mozzarella Sticks
Frozen Yogurt Bark with berries
- 2½ cups vanilla honey yogurt
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 1 tbsp lime juice about one small lime
- ½ cup strawberries sliced
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup raspberries
- Lay parchment paper down on a 9×13 inch baking sheet pan with a raised lip around the edges.
- In a bowl, stir together the vanilla honey yogurt, powdered sugar, heavy cream, and lime juice.
- Pour yogurt mixture over the entire baking sheet pan and make sure it is spread out evenly.
- Decorate yogurt with strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries.
- Freeze for 3-4 hours or until completely set.
- Cut into bars and serve.