Table of Contents
What’s better than Oreos, a Klondike bar, and ice cream? Combining all of those things into a delicious, easy-to-make, Oreo Milkshake!
Our Oreo Milkshake combines some of the best chocolate treats out there into one super creamy dessert. We take Oreo Cookies (of course), Klondike Bars, and Half and Half to create the perfect drink. This milkshake is so yummy that I love to make it year-round. What’s even better is that it only takes 5 minutes to make it!
Why I love this Oreo Milkshake
- Quick and easy to make
- Only has 5, cheap and easy to find, ingredients
- Tastes great no matter the weather
- Takes less than 10 minutes to make
- 11 Oreo Cookies
- 2 Klondike Bars (or a similar chocolate covered ice cream bar)
- 1 cup Half and Half, or Whole Milk
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup ice
Additions and Modifications
- If you can’t find ice cream bars you can use 2-3 large scoops of your favorite ice cream instead
- I like to add some whipped cream, chocolate syrup, and an extra Oreo on top as a garnish
- If you want to make a themed drink take a look for special limited edition Oreo flavors to swap with!
Kitchen Tools Needed
- Serving glasses
How to make an Oreo Milkshake
- Place the Oreo Cookies, Klondike Bars, ice, half & half, and vanilla into a blender and blend at medium-high until smooth
- Pour the Oreo mixture into a serving glass
- Spray whipped topping on top
- Garnish with an Oreo and maraschino cherry
- Serve immedietaly
- 11 Oreo cookies
- 2 Klondike bars
- 1 cup ice
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup half and half
- Place the 2 Klondike bars, Oreo cookies, ice, half & half, & vanilla in the blender and blend at medium-high speed until smooth.
- Pour the Oreo mixture into serving glasses.
- Spray whipped topping on top.
- Garnish with an Oreo cookie on top of each glass. Add a straw and maraschino cherry, if desired. (Note: You’ll probably need both a straw and a spoon to eat this). Serve immediately.
- TIP: You want all of your ingredients really cold! You may want to make the half and half into ice cubes before you use them. Just put it in ice trays and freeze for a few hours!