Table of Contents
S’mores Fluff Dip is a quick and easy way to transform the traditional camping treat into a delicious dessert dip in 5 minutes with absolutely no baking, melting, or fire needed. The dip is a mixture of mini marshmallows, Cool Whip, chunks of chocolate and marshmallow fluff and is served with your favorite treats.
Table of Contents
Why We Love S’mores Fluff Dip
- Quick and easy to make in 5 minutes.
- Only uses 5 ingredients.
- Fluffy, creamy marshmallow mixture studded with chopped chocolate and mini marshmallows
- Less messy than making traditional s’mores over your grill or campfire.
- Same s’mores flavors blended into one sweet, dippable dessert that everyone can dig into!
- Perfect no-bake treat for potlucks, parties, and group gatherings.
If you are looking for more easy dessert ideas, try out this recipe for apple pie cups. They are really simple and perfectly delicious.
- Marshmallow fluff
- Cool whip
- Hershey bars
- Mini marshmallows
- Graham crackers
Substitutions and Additions
- Delicious Dippers: While graham crackers will give you the classic s’mores taste, there are so many other fun ways to scoop up this sweet dip. Some of my favorites include:
- Fresh Fruit: Apple slices, banana slices, whole strawberries, tangerine slices, or pineapple.
- Sweet: Biscotti, vanilla wafers, Biscoff cookies, animal crackers, shortbread cookies, Teddy Grahams, Oreos, ladyfingers, and of course, graham crackers!
- Salty: Ritz crackers, pretzel rods, or even thick-cut potato chips taste great.
- Choose Your Chocolate: You can use the classic Hershey’s chocolate bars, chocolate chunks, or chocolate chips (dark chocolate, milk chocolate, or semi-sweet chocolate). Feel free to toss in a handful of peanut butter or butterscotch chips too!
How to Make S’mores Fluff
This S’mores Fluff recipe is the easiest and fastest way to enjoy the classic s’mores flavor combination without a campfire. Perfect for scooping with graham crackers or dipping with cookies and pretzels, this dessert is an ideal sweet treat for any season.
- Make The Mixture: Beat together the fluff and cool whip until fully combined. Fold in chopped chocolate and mini marshmallows.
- Serve: Pour the mixture into a serving bowl, top with chocolate and marshmallows, and serve with graham crackers. Enjoy!
S’mores Fluff Dip
- 7 ounce marshmallow fluff
- 8 ounce cool whip
- 4 (1.55oz) Hershey bars
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- graham crackers
- Place the fluff and cool whip in a large mixing bowl. Beat the mixture on high until they are well combined.
- Fold in almost all the chopped chocolate and mini marshmallows to the fluff mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a serving bowl and top with the remaining chocolate and marshmallows.
- Serve with graham crackers.
- I recommend using cool whip that is extremely fresh (just opened for the first time) and is very chilled.
- For this recipe, I highly recommend using a stand mixer or a hand mixer. This isn’t a recipe you can make by hand with a whisk.