Table of Contents
This Dill Pickle Dip is a must-have at your next party. In only 35 minutes you’ll have one of my favorite party snacks. Plus, it uses some super simple ingredients!
Why do we love this Dill Pickle Dip?
- Easy to make
- Simple ingredients
- Only takes 5 minutes to make it
- Easy to customize
- Cream Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Pickle Juice
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Fresh Dill
- Dill Pickles
- Medium Sized Bowl
- Rubber Spatula
- Electric Mixer (Optional)
How to make Dill Pickle Dip
- Mix the cream cheese until light and creamy in a medium bowl (medium speed with electric mixer)
- Add in mayonnaise, sour cream, pickle juice, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Add in diced pickles and chopped dill by folding them in.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes
- Transfer to a bowl
- Garnish with pickles and dill
Tips and Suggestions
- Allowing the dip to chill for a few hours will allow for a better flavor
- Want some extra flavor? Try using zesty pickles!
- Dip can be stored for around 3 days in the refrigerator in a sealed container
- Try it as a spread in a sandwich or a wrap
If you are looking for more appetizer recipes, check out our recipe for crab rangoon.
Dill Pickle Dip
- 1 8 ounce package of cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup of mayonnaise I used Hellman’s
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons pickle juice
- ¼ teaspoons garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- 1-2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 cup diced dill pickles I used Vlasic Zesty Pickles approximately 3-4 large pickles – extra diced pickles and dill for garnish
- In a medium-sized bowl mix cream cheese on medium speed until light and creamy with an electric mixer.
- Add the mayonnaise, sour cream, pickle juice, garlic powder, and onion powder to the bowl and mix until combined.
- Fold in diced pickles and chopped dill. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to allow flavors to meld.
- Transfer to a serving bowl, garnish with additional pickles and dill, serve immediately and enjoy!